Who should attend?
Manufacturing Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Plant Operations Managers, Maintenance Personnel or other personnel involved in planning, design and setup of manufacturing facilities and personnel who encounter control systems in their course of daily functions. It will also benefit those who might be programming, installing equipment, maintaining equipment, purchasing or implementing cost reduction and automation programs, or maintaining and troubleshooting PLC/HMI based equipment.
What are the Benefits?
- You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of Automationdirect.com, C-More Operator Interfaces along with other brands.
- Excellent training for maintenance staff enabling them to troubleshoot and install HMI's.
What to Expect:
Plenty of Hands-ON! : There is NO BETTER WAY to learn HMI Designing! From DAY ONE you will be learning how to configure, specify, program and troubleshoot a REAL HMI! Each work station has an actual PLC complete with functional Inputs and Outputs and an HMI networked to it. The instructor, Doug Bell, draws on his diverse background to make the programming examples reflect REAL-WORLD situations in such a manner that WILL keep you interested throughout the entire course.
Three Day Training Course - 4 hours per day
- Comm ports
- USB ports
- Ethernet Port
- SD Card Slots
- Accessing the operating-system
- Memory Backup/Restore - Demonstration of this process.
- Connecting to a PLC:
- Serial (normal RS-232 comms)
- Serial RS-485
- Networking (Diagram)
- Remote Access and the built-in webserver
- Designing and building HMI screens in the EA9 Software
- Panel Manager
- Tag Database
- Use a Wide amount of the Objects in the Object List
- Message Database
- Event Manager
- Password Protection
- Bitmaps - Including animation
- Building a complete machine HMI from scratch to meet predefined specifications
- Will Leave with a PLC program and HMI file of a machine to reference in the future!
!Minimal PLC Experience Required!
Hardware is not required to attend the course. We provide it.