Productivity PLC Series Training Request Info & Pricing / Sign Up Online
The Productivity Series® of Programmable Controllers are powerful yet easy to use: learn about the best features of this high-performance system with the intuitive programming tools, FREE software and more.
Who should attend?
Manufacturing engineers, industrial engineers, plant operations managers, maintenance or any personnel involved in the planning, design and set-up of manufacturing facilities, or personnel who encounter control systems in their course of daily functions. This course will benefit personnel who might be programming, installing equipment, maintaining equipment, purchasing or implementing cost reduction and automation programs, or maintaining and troubleshooting PLC-based equipment.
What are the benefits?
- Offers exposure to state-of-the-art PLCs to keep engineers proficient
- Provides experience to your staff that allows them to install and troubleshoot PLCs
- Offers information for management to use in daily operations to make production more flexible, reliable, productive and profitable.
Introduction to the Productivity 2000 Hardware and features
- Input/Output modules
- Specialty modules
Introduction to the P2000 Software Application Tools
- Setting up your Hardware
- Tag based programming
- Conditional Tasks
- Basic functions and processes
- Contacts and Coils
- Timers and Counters
P2000 Software Continued
- Review simple ladder logic
- Specialty bits and data
- Utilizing analog devices
- Math functions
- Advanced ladder instructions
- Utilizing the PLC to diagnose physical problems
- Trouble shooting and debugging PLC code
All orders for courses processed with credit cards will have a 2.5% credit card fee added to it when processed.