Welcome! If you’re looking for clear, no-hype training on industrial automation products, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you're just starting out or an industry veteran, whether you need just a little advice or a rigorous in-depth course, we have the expertise and teaching experience to offer the instruction or consulting you need, provided on your terms.
Get Online Training
Need something flexible to fit a busy schedule? Prefer a contact-free option?
- NEW Live Virtual Training – the experience of our in-person "Hands On" courses without the travel.
- Online Training Courses – comprehensive coverage of PLC general principles and specifics of particular devices at your own pace.
Get In-Person Training
Want to benefit in-person from our decades of experience and our hands-on, no-nonsense approach to instruction? We offer unparalleled small group training courses.
- Course Listing and Schedule – Attend any of our classes around the U.S.
- On-site Training – We bring our expertise to you, training as many of your employees as you need.
- 1 on 1 Live Coaching – perfect for quick programming questions, targeted tutoring, and individual help.
- Systems Integration Consulting – Leverage our experience to get your business running efficiently & reliably.
- System Maintenance/ Conversions – With our help, maintain your outdated system or migrate from your unsupported system (Think & Do® systems, etc.).
Buy Training Equipment
Want to physically interact with a device to lock in training?
- Trainers and Simulators – Use our CLICK PLC trainers (or any of our other brands of trainers and simulators) as you progress through our online training courses, or use any of them for your own training initiatives.
Buy Data Logging Equipment
Need to keep track of your vital data?
- PLC DataLogger – the ultimate black box for your PLC system to log production reports, historical data, or give you the diagnostic information you need to detect and address problems to keep your systems running efficiently.
Partner with Professionals
- 50 years combined experience with Automation Direct Products.
- We have knowledge of – and have implemented systems in – a wide variety of fields, and we take projects of all shapes and sizes.
- We pride ourselves in making your experience, whether novice or pro, one that you will remember and enjoy.