Interconnecting Automation is now offering PLC training classes you can attend from the comfort of your desk!
We have developed Live online "Hands On" training courses to better serve you in the corona environment, no need to travel, get the same high quality training direct from your home or office.
These PLC classes offer:
- PLC Training now available within the comfort and safety of your location
- Virtual - live "Hands On" PLC training just like our famous in person hands on classes we have given around the country for decades. Remote but no difference.
- Limited number of attendees per session, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions during and after the session
- Lowered cost of training - registration fee is less, no travel costs
- No special hardware required and no prerequisites to attend. Classes are based on Directlogic, CLICK, Do-More-BRX, and Productivity family of PLC's.
- Program, test your program and diagnose the same PLC hardware we use in our classes around the country - watch it run in a web cam just like you would at one of our in person hands on classes. NO SIMULATION SOFTWARE
- Small group classes of 4 or more employees for your company only
- Customized classes for your company on any topic
Check out our class schedule for the next upcoming Virtual course.
Please ensure you have an internet connection that can handle live video streaming of sufficient quality. We recommend at least 5 Mb/s.