DirectLogic Series-205 Trainer
The 205 simulator / trainer comes turn key ready to turn on, program, and run. It is a briefcase style design, where the top half is the PLC simulator / trainer, and the bottom half is die cut foam for the extra items needed such as power cord, power strip etc. The two sections slide apart so the simulator/trainer can sit upright by itself for use. When finished you can slide the two unit’s back together for easy portability.
You can substitute a 230 or 240 or 260 CPU for the 250-1, or maybe a WINPLC, or EBC base controller. If you want Devicenet then substitute the Devicenet card for the 250-1 CPU and run the simulator over a Devicenet network.
There is also an open slot in the rack to plug in any other type of card you may want to simulate.
The simulator / trainer comes with all of the items needed for the everyday technician, but if needed it can be modified to your needs. To modify this unit to fit your requirements, just call or email us with your requirements to see if we can help you out with your simulator / trainer needs.
The trainer contains the following items.
- 1 D2-250-1 CPU ( Central Processing Unit )
- 1 D2-08TD1 ( 8 Point DC Input Module )
- 1 F2-08SIM ( 8 Point Input Simulator Module )
- 1 F2-04AD-2 ( 4 Channel Analog Input Module )
- 1 F2-02DA-2 ( 2 Channel Analog Output Module )
- 1 D2-06B ( 6 Slot Series-205 Base )
- 2 0-10 VDC Digital Voltmeters wired to the analog output module
- 2 Ten turn potentiometers for finite resolution wired to the analog inputs
- 1 Capacitor / Resistor PID simulator build in
- 4 Indicator lights wired to the DC output module
- 1 Power cord ( 120 VAC )
- 1 ON / OFF Switch with power cord plug-in.
- 1 24 VDC Power Supply for customer use. ( 1.5 Amps, current limited )
This item is available only via this Web Site. To order, please fill out the order form.
For more information, please fill out our help request form.